Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday March 20th, 2010


Today has been a rough day. I have decided to put my anxious energy towards a good cause and have started this Blog.

Ponder went to see Dr. Watson yesterday and his numbers had not improved. He is lethargic and the high dose of Prednisone he is on is taking it's toll. I jokingly call him Skeletor now, as the steroid causes muscle degeneration and he looks a bit bony. He's tired and today has pretty much just wanted to sleep and lay on the couch next to me.

I have spent a lot of money caring for Ponder so far...more than I'm willing to admit online :) I am now asking for help. I spoke to Dr. Watson today and she said that she is hopeful and that while his red blood cell count didn't show improvement, overall he has responded to the medication positively.

I just wish he'd get better!

I created a Cause on Facebook and am working hard to figure out how to accept donations online. I created a paypal account. I think that you can just send money to a friend using their email (justine.farenga@gmail.com).

Think good thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment